Work Information

Below you will find information about the policies and procedures for your job and workplace. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 785-295-3088 if you have any questions.

School Board Policies

Click here to find information about Board Policies.


Guidelines for Use of Personal Days

Payroll Dates

Worker's Compensation

When a worker's compensation accident or incident has occurred and medical treatment is required, please report to:

Stormont-Vail Wokrforce
located in the Kansas Rehabilitation Building
(first floor, west end of building)
1504 SW 8th Avenue

Minor medical attention should report to:

TPS Health Connection clinic
located in the TPS Service Center
125 SE 27th Street
785/295-3937; Misty Getsinger

A flyer has been prepared with this information, for your convenience. If you have questions regarding worker's compensation, call Kirtsy Mills, Burnett Center, 295-3082, or Cherry Mahan, WCMS, 233-1766.