Misc. Forms

In this section you will find a variety of forms for staff use. Please contact the appropriate administrative department if you have any questions.

If you need an interpreter for an IEP meeting
All requests must be submitted through our IEP Interpreter Request Form. If you need a Spanish interpreter, we need advanced notice of at least 2 weeks.  Languages other than Spanish will need advanced notice of at least at least 4 weeks.

Application to Conduct Research at TPS — Each year the Topeka Public School District receives many requests to do research. Proposals will be reviewed to determine their appropriateness toward district goals and curriculum implementation.